Select Page

What happens if I don’t have enough money to pay for an attorney?

New York State Domestic Relations Law can require the spouse with the larger income to pay some or all of the legal fees of other spouse when there is a large disparity between the spouse’s incomes.

To learn more about what you need to know about How Much a Divorce Costs and how to get help to protect yourself and your future, visit this page:   

Posted in: Common Financial, Child & Spousal Support Questions

Pin It on Pinterest