Free Guide to Divorce on Long Island, NY
What You Need to Know Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer in New York
A solid foundation upon which to begin making your, and your family’s, life better. Fill out the short form to the right to download your FREE copy!
As a Long Island Divorce Attorney with 15 years of experience, I know how scary and complicated this unknown process of divorce can be. My job is not only to fight for the rights of my clients in and out of court, but to help make a naturally stressful process just a little less daunting.
My new, free, 41-page “Guide to New York Divorce: What You Need to Know Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer in New York” provides you with real information on the divorce process and the laws it rests upon in the State of New York. After reading this book, you will be able to meet with your divorce attorney confidently, with the right expectations, knowing the right questions to ask and well-prepared for the road that lies ahead.
In This Guide You’ll LEARN …
- How to Know if It’s Time for a Divorce
- Divorce or Legal Separation: Which is Right for Me?
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in New York State?
- How to Find the Right Divorce Lawyer
- What Are Your Child Custody Options
- The Ins & Outs of Child Support on Long Island
- Do I Have to Pay Spousal Maintenance?
- How Does ‘Equitable Distribution’ Effect My Divorce?
- What Other Options Do I Have to End My Marriage?
- How Do I Move On & Enjoy a Healthy Life After My Long Island Divorce?