We’ve Written the Books on How to Win Your Divorce
Book #1: New York Divorce Guide
Everything You Need to Know Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer (second edition)
A Solid Foundation Upon Which to Begin Making Your, & Your Family’s, Life Better
As Long Island Divorce Attorneys with over 20 years of experience, we know how scary and complicated this unknown process of divorce can be. Our job is not only to fight for the rights of our clients in and out of court, but to help make a naturally stressful process just a little less daunting.
Our second edition of our free, 41-page “Guide to New York Divorce: What You Need to Know Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer in New York” provides you with real information on the divorce process and the laws it rests upon in the State of New York. After reading this book, you will be able to meet with any divorce attorney confidently, with the right expectations, knowing the right questions to ask and well-prepared for the road that lies ahead. Download your copy today. It costs nothing to download now, but it will save you a lot of time, money and stress down the road!
In This Guide You’ll LEARN …
- How to Know if It’s Time for a Divorce
- Divorce or Legal Separation: Which is Right for Me?
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in New York State?
- How to Find the Right Divorce Lawyer
- What Are Your Child Custody Options
- The Ins & Outs of Child Support on Long Island
- Do I Have to Pay Spousal Maintenance?
- How Does ‘Equitable Distribution’ Effect My Divorce?
- What Other Options Do I Have to End My Marriage?
- How Do I Move On & Enjoy a Healthy Life After My Long Island Divorce?
Fill in this short form & we’ll send you your download link to the “New York Divorce Guide”.
Book #2: Successful Divorce Strategies
How to Ensure a Positive Resolution to the End of Your Marriage
Learn to Win at Your Divorce
This book is intended to guide those who have decided to get divorced achieve a resolution of their marriage that will help them lead productive, happy, successful lives after their divorce.
As divorce attorneys with decades of experience working with families on Long Island, all too often we see clients make serious mistakes during their divorce that cost them dearly in the years to come after their marriage is dissolved. Most often, these well-meaning and compassionate individuals make decisions “to get it over with” or “for the children” or simply because they don’t want to hurt their soon to be ex-spouse. In many cases, their actions could be considered admirable, however, they often damage themselves, their relationships with their children and their ability to move on with their lives after their divorce. While well-intentioned, their choices made during the divorce process irreparably damage their lives forever.
This book is intended to help those getting divorced set themselves up for financial, emotional and relationship success after their divorce by ensuring they make the right decisions today. It is meant to minimize the number of times we hear from clients years later that “I wish I had followed your advice; now I’m paying for it”.
Whether you’re in the process of divorce already or are planning to start proceedings soon, by downloading this book, you’ve taken the first step toward ensuring your live post-divorce gets off on the right foot.
In This Guide You’ll LEARN …
- How to Prepare Yourself for Your Divorce
- Why It’s Best if You Don’t Move Out
- Why You Should Always Act as If Someone Is Always Watching
- How to Keep Your Cool
- How to Manage Interactions with Your Children
- Why You Should Keep Records of Interactions with Your Ex-Spouse
- How to Prepare Your Documents
- How to Hire the Right Attorney for Your Case
- Why You Need to Be Honest with Your Lawyer
- How to Give Your Attorney the Tools They Need to Build the Result You Want
- Why It’s Important that You Don’t Waste Your Attorney’s Time
- How to Set Yourself Up for Success
- Patience, Persistence, and Pragmatism Are Key to a Successful Divorce
- How to Get Help from Experienced Long Island Divorce Lawyers
Fill in this short form & we’ll send you your download link to “Successful Divorce Strategies”.
Let your friends know about this great guide. Share below.