BEST DIVORCE LAWYER
COMPLEX DIVORCE LITIGATION (learn more)
Select a link below for more information.
DIVORCE-RELATED MATTERS (learn more)
Select a link below for more information.
PRACTICES AREAS OF OUR LONG ISLAND DIVORCE LAW FIRM
The Long Island Divorce Attorneys at Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., P.C. are pleased to assist Long Islanders with your Uncontested Divorce for a Low, One-Time Fixed Fee. An Uncontested Divorce
Divorce mediation offers a method to end your marriage and move on with your life by minimizing the emotional and financial strain that often accompany other types of divorce proceedings.
Learn More ....
If you have a complex divorce with many assets, a business or an uncooperative spouse, you may need to litigate your divorce. You want to be represented by attorneys that have the skills, experience
The compassionate and understanding Long Island Family Law attorneys at Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., PC have a great deal of experience representing and representing Long Islanders in all
Long Island Divorce Lawyers & Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Long Island Divorce Attorneys Successfully, Affordably & Aggressively Represent Complex & Simple Family Law Cases in Nassau County & Suffolk CountyThe Long Island Divorce Attorneys at Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., P.C. serve clients throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County with the finest representation for their divorce or family law matters. Our mid-sized Long Island Divorce Law Firm company is neither a boutique, high-end law firm with exorbitant rates, nor a “divorce factory”, churning out impersonal divorce papers day-after-day with little concern for its clients. We are a family law firm that cares about every one of our clients and works hard to get them the best results possible.
Long Island Divorce Lawyers Recognized for Caring, Compassionate Solutions for All Family Law Clients
Built upon caring, compassionate concern for you and your family, the family law attorneys at our firm have been appropriately lauded by our clients and our peers for providing solutions that fit the needs of our clients, whether that’s flat-fee Uncontested Divorce, low-cost Divorce Mediation for amicable spouses, or aggressive divorce litigation for more complex cases.
Complimentary Consultation With Experienced Divorce Attorneys in Clean, Comfortable Offices Convenient to Nassau & Suffolk County Residents
We welcome you to visit our convenient, centrally located office on the border of Nassau County and Suffolk County in Melville, NY for a complimentary consultation with an experienced attorney. Our Long Island divorce lawyers will listen carefully to your unique circumstances and custom-tailor an appropriate solution for you and your family to help you get through this brief period of turmoil to move on to your life after divorce.
Experience, Resources & a Track Record of Success for Simple & Complex Divorce Cases throughout Long Island, New York
With nearly 40 years of combined experience on our family law staff, we have the knowledge, experience, resources and a track record of success ensuring a positive outcome for both simple and complex divorce and family law cases throughout Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
Affordable, Low-Cost Legal Solutions for You & Your Family
Flat Fees for Uncontested Divorce on Long Island
If you and your spouse are in agreement on all aspects of your divorce settlement we can skillfully guide you through your uncontested divorce for one low flat fee. We’ll ensure everything is covered and help you complete and process all your divorce paperwork quickly and affordably.
Long Island Divorce Mediation for Amicable Partners
When you still have issues to revolve with your spouse, but you are able to cooperate and work together, we can help guide you and your spouse to craft a settlement that works for all parties. Divorce mediation and collaborative divorce are affordable, quick methods of alternative dispute resolution that save time, stress and money and often result in more open lines of communication during and after the divorce.
OUR EXPERIENCED & COMPASSIONATE LEGAL TEAM IS HERE TO HELP
Aggressive Representation for Complex Litigation in Nassau & Suffolk Counties
Sometimes there’s just no way out of litigating your divorce in a Nassau County or Suffolk County court. If you have to go to court, you want to be represented by an attorney that has the skills, experience and resources to protect your rights and assets as well those of your children. Litigated divorce cases can become very complex. Our experienced divorce attorneys aggressively litigate complex cases in Nassau County and Suffolk County courts on a daily basis. We understand the intricacies of New York’s equitable distribution laws and will protect your financial interests to the fullest extent of the law. We know the strengths and weaknesses of opposing attorneys, and the preferences of judges and court staff and will use that experience to ensure you get the best outcome possible in your unique circumstances. When you have to fight, you want the aggressive representation of Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., P.C. in your corner.
Keys to Our Success for Our Long Island Neighbors
- Compassion. We understand this is a tumultuous time for you and your family and we’ll work to help make this major life transition as smooth as possible. Every case is unique and personal to us and we will work to resolve your case as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Aggressiveness. When you need an aggressive family law attorney who is going to fight for your rights as if they were our own, you want the divorce lawyers at Robert E. Hornberger. Esq., P.C. No matter how many cases we have handled, each one is personal to us and we will work as hard we can to get you the best results.
- Knowledge. We are in Nassau County and Suffolk County courtrooms every day. We know the intricacies and attitudes of every judge and every attorney and will use that knowledge to your benefit. We are committed to staying on top of the latest legal decisions in New York, and especially as it’s practiced on Long Island. We provide regular, noteworthy advice in our weekly divorce law blog articles to provide you with the latest developments in Long Island divorce law. We’ve even published a book with all the information you need to know before you hire a divorce lawyer. Download the “Guide to New York Divorce: What You Need to Know Before Hiring a Divorce Lawyer in New York” by Robert E. Hornberger, Esq.
- Experience. There’s no substitute for experience. You need both the current knowledge of the law and the experience for how to apply that knowledge to get the best results.
- Determination. It’s simple: we don’t like to lose. It’s a point of personal and corporate pride to not let another attorney get the better of us, including attorneys who try to drag out the process to drive up their fees. We know you want to put this experience behind you and we will do everything in our power to resolve your case as quickly as possible. You can have confidence that we’ll do everything in our power to get you the best deal to protect your rights today, and for your future.
- Individual Attention to Detail. The devil is in the details. This is law, after all. It’s critical that every “t” is crossed and every “i” is dotted to ensure your divorce agreement will stand up over time. Perfection is a discipline instilled by our founder and reinforced every day.
A Leader in Long Island Divorce Law
Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., our firm’s founder, is a leader in many aspects of Long Island divorce law. He is an active participant in the legal community, including the New York State, Nassau County and the Suffolk County Bar Associations, where he is a member and contributor to the Alternative Dispute Resolution committee. A director of the Collaborative Law Association of New York, Inc., Mr. Hornberger actively promotes helping couples separate or divorce with greater respect, less cost, increased privacy and skilled legal representation out-of-court whenever possible.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation with one of our Long Island Divorce Attorneys
Whether you need a low-cost Uncontested Divorce, low-stress affordable Divorce Mediation, or aggressive Divorce Litigation, the Long Island divorce attorneys and family law attorneys at Robert E. Hornberger, Esq., P.C. are available to represent your interests compassionately, affordably and aggressively. Contact us today at 631-923-1910 for a free divorce consultation or fill out the short form on this page and we’ll get right back to you. You’ll be glad you did.
Divorce after age 50 on Long Island is becoming increasingly common. In fact, the divorce rate among people age 50 and older more than doubled between 1990 and 2010, according to one study. Unfortunately, what many people fail to realize is that the stakes are often...read more
Long Island Child Custody Lawyer Explains How To Enforce Child Custody and Visitation Orders in New York
As a Long Island Child Custody Lawyer, Divorce and Family Law Attorney, I know it’s no secret to most people in Suffolk and Nassau that child custody and visitation are at the forefront of most parents’ concerns in the event of a divorce or legal separation....read more
As an experienced Long Island family law attorney, I have helped many parents through the emotional experience of giving their child up for adoption as well as helping couples to adopt a child. Giving Up a Child for Adoption is Emotional, Difficult & Brave Every...read more
REQUEST A FREE FAMILY LAW CASE EVALUATION & CONSULTATION